2. Which one of the following is correctly matched?
3. Which of the following is a fresh water lake in Kerala?
4. Which one of the following was initially the most powerful city State of India in the 6th century B.C.?
5. Where is Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre situated?
6. Which of the following creatures does not have ears?
7. What is the approximate number of genes synthesized by Dr. Har Gobind Khorana?
8. Who started the Bhoodan Movement?
9. Why did the British decide to give Indians English education?
10. What is the name given to the branch of study of the general structure of a living thing?
11. Who has the highest score till date in one day international cricket?
12. Which disease is not prevented by the triple vaccine?
13. The first Malayalam actor, who received Bharat Award?
14. Number of latitude lines in a Hemisphere?
15. Why is it that the colour of earth is red at certain places?
16. The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) is situated at?
17. Who was the first women Governor in India?
18. Shivaji festival was organised by?
19. Which country got medal in mens football in 2008 Olympics?
20. Which cannot be included in fossil fuels?
21. Which is an example for drupes?
22. Which of the following is not a direct tax?
23. “The magnitude of the Peril confirmed the fortitude of the Rana, who vowed, in the words of the bard, ‘to make his mother’s milk resplendent’, and he amploy redeemed his pledge. Who was the national hero of Rajputana?
24. The rulers of which of the following dynasties established the largest dominion in Southern India?
25. Which is the place in Kerala where rearing of ducks is most popular?