chemical-engineering-fuels-and-combustion Related Question Answers
1. Which of the following is not used as a binder in coal briquetting ?
3. Presence of __________ in a dry gaseous fuel does not contribute to its calorific value.
4. The internal energy of the combustion products is __________ compared to that of reactants.
5. Which of the following is not a product of tar distillation ?
6. Junker's calorimeter is used to determine the calorific value of
7. Combustion reaction of fuels is a/an __________ reaction.
8. Improper storage condition results in the weathering of coal and spontaneous combustion, which increases its
9. Which of the following constituents of coal is the most important in the production of coke?
10. High temperature in gasification of coal favours
11. Stack heat losses can be minimised by
13. Bituminous coal
14. Ratio of primary air to secondary air increases with increase in the rank of coal, because the
15. A coal having high amount of volatile matter
17. Which of the following accentuates clinker-ing trouble on furnace grate burning coal ?
18. Natural draught produced by a chimney depends upon the
19. Gross & net calorific value is the same for
20. Higher percentage of ash in coal meant for the production of metallurgical grade coke
21. Combustion of pulverised coal as compared to that of lump coal
23. A coal with high ash content is undesirable, as
24. Presence of free moisture in coal during its high temperature carbonisation
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Gray King Assay and Swelling Index of a coal is a measure of its
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution