1. Who has won the 2017 Malaysia Masters Grand Prix Gold Badminton tournament?
2. Which company has been named as the most innovative company of 2016, as per Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 2016 analysis?
3. President of this country has declared a state of emergency in some of the country's provinces amid wildfires.
4. The National Girl Child Day is celebrated on which day in India?
5. India in recent past had its first strategic dialogue with this country and finalised the Strategic Cooperation Agreement aimed at expanding bilateral cooperation to different areas.
6. It is with this country Union Cabinet approved MOU for cooperation in the field of Small and Medium Enterprises and Innovation.
7. Name the company that has proposed its donors to leave their name on moon by donating Rs 500.
8. Name the aircraft carrier ship that has become India's first warship to have ATM on-board.
9. Donald Trump was sworn-in as the 45th President of US. Name the party to which he belongs?
10. US President, Donald Trump signed an executive order which targets his predecessor's health care reforms, known as
11. The 2017 Pakke-Paga Festival has been held in which state?
12. "Aoba Velox-III" satellite, which has been successfully launched into orbit from the International Space Station (ISS), is belonged to which country?
13. It is with this country Union Cabinet agreed for a MoU in the field of IT and electronics.
14. The Union Government accepted this State Government's draft proposal, which seeks to remove legal hurdles to Jallikattu bull taming sport.
15. Jaswant Rai Sharma, who passed away recently, was the renowned poet of which language?
16. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Mauritius?
17. High Court of this state/UT has asked the Union Government to spell out its policy regarding private schools running on land allotted to them by government at concessional rates across the country.
18. The book "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" has been authored by whom?
19. Which stadium will become the first Indian stadium to have stands named after war heroes?
20. "Wave N Pay" contactless card has been launched by which of the following banks?
21. The state in January 2017 launched a Nasha Mukt campaign to make the state addidction-free.
22. The Combined Commanders Conference (CCC) was hosted in this Indian city
23. This person was confirmed as the Secretary of Defense by US Senate after President Donald Trump took his office.
24. TR Zliang has urged the Union Government to ask Myanmar to stop border fencing in the Noklak area of Tuensang district in the state. TR Zliang is a Chief Minister of which state?
25. Name the three states that on 21 January 2017 celebrated their statehood day.