current-affairs-2017-02-14 Related Question Answers
1. Who created history by winning his first-ever major race- the New Zealand Grand Prix 2017?
2. This city is hosting the 11th International Aerospace and Defence Exhibition - Aero India 2017.
3. Jiro Taniguchi, who passed away recently, was the legendary comic manga artist of which country?
4. Who is the author of the book "Welcome to Nowhere"?
5. Which city is hosting India's first-ever International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) World Tour event?
6. Who was elected as the President of Germany recently?
7. The first ever ITTF World Tour event in India is being held in
8. Dravid Bowie, who passed away recently, was the well-known actor from which country?
9. Which country to host conference on counter radicalisation with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)?
10. Name the Indian private company that has signed a Master Ship Repair Agreement (MSRA) for undertaking service, maintenance and repair of the Seventh Fleet of the US Navy.
11. The National Human Rights Commission is organising a two-day seminar in Delhi to discuss which prevalent issue?
12. Which Indian-American musician has won the best world Music Album awar for "Sing Me Home" at the 2017 Grammy Awards?
13. The Supreme Court of India convicted VK Sasikala in a 19-year old disproportionate assets case. She is the ad-hoc general secretary of
14. Which state government has observed "Parents' Worship Day" on February 14?
15. What is the theme of 2017 BRICS Summit?
16. In which state India's first-ever floating elementary school has started?
17. Which late musician picked up Grammys for Best Rock song and Best Rock performance?
18. Which warship has become the India's first warship to install solar panels on board?
19. Which Indian-origin actor received best supporting actor award at the 70th British Academy Film Awards?
20. India won the one-match Test series against Bangladesh 1-0. Who of the following was adjudged as the man-of-the-match of the tournament?
21. Which NGO has bagged the IMC Ram Krishna Bajaj National Quota award in the NGO category?
22. Name the Indian company that entered into a joint venture with European defence major MBDA to develop and produce new-generation tactical missiles.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
23. Which pop star took away the top awards at the 59th annual Grammy Awards?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution