database-introduction-to-sql Related Question Answers
1. A view is which of the following?
2. The command to eliminate a table from a database is:
3. ON UPDATE CASCADE ensures which of the following?
5. Which of the following is valid SQL for an Index?
6. The SQL keyword(s) ________ is used with wildcards.
7. Which of the following is the correct order of keywords for SQL SELECT statements?
8. A subquery in an SQL SELECT statement is enclosed in:
10. Which of the following are the five built-in functions provided by SQL?
11. In an SQL SELECT statement querying a single table, according to the SQL-92 standard the asterisk () means that:
12. The HAVING clause does which of the following?
13. The SQL -92 wildcards are ____ and ____ .
14. To remove duplicate rows from the results of an SQL SELECT statement, the ________ qualifier specified must be included.
15. The benefits of a standard relational language include which of the following?
16. Which of the following do you need to consider when you make a table in SQL?
18. When three or more AND and OR conditions are combined, it is easier to use the SQL keyword(s):
19. The Microsoft Access wildcards are ____ and ____ .
20. One consistent feature found in the history of Southern India was the growth of small reiognal kingdoms rather than large empires because of?
22. To sort the results of a query use:
23. To define what columns should be displayed in an SQL SELECT statement:
24. SQL can be used to:
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The SQL statement that queries or reads data from a table is ________ .
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions