electrical-engineering-series-circuits Related Question Answers
1. When one of three series resistors is removed from a circuit and the circuit is reconnected, the current
2. The total power in a certain circuit is 12 W. Each of the four equal-value series resistors making up the circuit dissipates
3. The following resistors (one each) are connected in a series circuit: 470 , 680 , 1 k, and 1.2 k. The voltage source is 20 V. Current through the 680 resistor is approximately
4. A series circuit consists of a 4.7 k, a 12 k, and a 2.2 k resistor. The resistor that has the most voltage drop is
5. All the voltage drops and the source voltage added together in a series circuit is equal to
6. Two resistors are in series: a 5.6 k resistor and a 4.7 k resistor. The voltage drop across the 5.6 k resistor is 10 V. The voltage across the 4.7 k resistor is
7. Three 680 resistors are connected in series with a 470 V source. Current in the circuit is
8. There are five resistors in a given series circuit and each resistor has 6 V dropped across it. The source voltage
9. If a 6 V and a 9 V source are connected series aiding, the total voltage is
10. Five resistors are connected in a series and there is a current of 3 A into the first resistor. The amount of current into the second resistor is
12. A series circuit has a 24 V source and a total resistance of 120 . The current through each resistor is
13. To measure the current out of the second resistor in a circuit consisting of four resistors, an ammeter can be placed
14. A 12 V battery is connected across a series combination of 68 , 47 , 220 , and 33 . The amount of current is
16. A series circuit consists of three resistors. Two resistors are 1.2 k each. The total resistance is 12 k. The value of the third resistor
17. Four equal-value resistors are in series with a 12 V battery and 13.63 mA are measured. The value of each resistor is
18. Two 1.5 V cells are connected series opposing across two 100 resistors in series. Total current flow is
19. The total resistance of a circuit is 680 . The percentage of the total voltage appearing across a 47 resistor that makes up part of the total series resistance is
20. Two 6 V batteries are connected series aiding across two 1.2 k resistors in series. Current through each resistor is
21. The term series opposing means that sources are in series with opposite polarities.
22. If you know the current anywhere in a series circuit, you know the current everywhere in a series circuit.
24. The total resistance of a series circuit is equal to the difference between the largest and smallest value resistors.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The voltage at one point in a circuit is always measured relative to another point.
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution