electronics-alternating-current-and-voltage Related Question Answers
1. What is the instantaneous peak voltage at 250° on a 6 V peak sine wave?
2. Calculate the positive-going slope of the waveform in the given circuit.
3. A rectangular wave that has a duty cycle of 50% could be called a
4. Calculate the duty cycle of the repetitive pulse waveform in the given circuit.
5. The effective value of a sine wave is equal to
7. What is the fourth harmonic of a fundamental frequency of 400 Hz?
9. Which point is the trailing edge of the repetitive pulse waveform in the given circuit?
10. A single-phase induction motor
11. What is the average voltage when a rectangular wave's base line voltage is 20 V, its peak-to-peak voltage is 50 V, and its duty cycle is 20%?
12. One revolution of a conductor through the magnetic field of a basic generator will produce two complete sine waves.
13. A sine wave's peak-to-peak voltage value is always twice its peak voltage value.
17. The instantaneous voltage at 120° on a 5 V peak sine wave equals about –4.33 V.
19. The sine of a given angle is equal to the ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
22. If you increase the rotational speed of the conductor in a basic generator, the frequency of the resulting sine wave voltage will increase.
24. The frequency of the repetitive pulse waveform in the given circuit equals ___.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. What is ‘Zero Hour’?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution