general-knowledge-world-geography Related Question Answers
1. The light of distant stars is affected by
2. The landmass of which of the following continents is the least?
3. Without ____ the equator would be much hotter than it is while the poles would be much cooler.
4. The habitats valuable for commercially harvested species are called
6. With the disintegration of USSR in end 1991, comprised of ____ Union Republics.
7. The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
10. The groundwater can become confined between two impermeable layers. This type of enclosed water is called
11. The largest glaciers are
12. The ionosphere includes
13. The highest degree of concentration of mineral deposits are found in
14. The group of minerals chemically containing hydrocarbons is
17. The largest dune files are found in
18. The Harmattan is
19. The largest gold producing country in the world(in 2006) is
20. The hydrological cycle is a conceptual model that describes
21. The least explosive type of volcano is called
22. The largest fish exporting region in the world is
23. The largest country of the world by geographical area is
24. The hot and cold deserts together occupy nearly ____ land area of the world.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The highest average salinity amongst the following seas is reported from
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions