1. A tank is filled by three pipes with uniform flow. The first two pipes operating simultaneously fill the tank in the same time during which the tank is filled by the third pipe alone. The second pipe fills the tank 5 hours faster than the first pipe and 4 hours slower than the third pipe. The time required by the first pipe is:
2. Jog falls, the highest water fall in India,is situated in the river:
3. The first state in India to conduct elections to Panchayat Raj Institutions after the 73rd amendment of the Constitution was brought into effect:
4. Who committed the first political murder in modern India?
5. The publication started by Gandhiji in South Africa:
6. . Who was the Viceroy when General Election was held in all the provinces of the British India in 1937?
7. The first session of Indian National Congress was held in:
8. Morarji Desai is the oldest. to become the prime minister of India, at the age of:
9. Why sodium is kept in Kerozene?
10. Which one of the following is the main ingredient of cement?
11. The alloy which contains carbon is:
12. Which is called 'Shoe flower'?
13. Which is called the Queen of Mangoes'?
14. Tadpoles are the young ones of:
15. Myrmecology is the study of:
16. The favourite food of Giraffe:
17. A type of stone that can float on water:
18. The mirror used in search light is:
19. Right to Freedom of Religion is mentioned in:
20. Under Right to Information Act, information to be provided to persons requesting for information within a period of:
21. Which Article deals with prohibition of traffic in human beings and forced labour?
22. The President of India who was formerly the Speaker of Lok Sabha:
23. The first Prime minister from South India:
24. In India, the idea of Judicial review has been copied from:
25. . Which Article of the Constitution deals with Amendment procedure?