4. A credit Sale of Rs. 5,000 to Sugunan has been wrongly passed through the purchase book To rectify the error, Sugunan's Account is debited with:
5. What is the total earnings of a worker from the following data? Standard time for completing the job 50 hours. Actual time taken for completing the job 45 hours. Time rate is Rs. 20 per hour, premium bonus is 60% of time saved.
6. What is the Economic Order Quantity if annual requirement is Rs. 1,600 units, cost of material per units is Rs. 40, cost of placing and receiving order Rs. 50. Annual carrying cost of inventory is 10% of inventory value?
7. If sales is Rs. 2,40,000; percent of gross profit on sales 20%, purchase Rs. 1,75,000, closing stock Rs. 30,000. Then opening stock will be..........
8. If cost of an asset is Rs. 60,000 and life period is 4 years. The rate of depreciation is.
9. When furniture is purchased for Rs. 10,000:
10. 9t.... ignores the outstanding income while preparing their income statement.
11. . ........ is against the principle of convention of conservatism.
12. The term ....... is used to write off the value of lease hold properties.
13. If direct material consumed is Rs., 60,000. Direct Labour cost is Rs.20,000, Factory overheads expense is Rs. 10,000, opening and closing work-in-progress are Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 18,000 respectively, then works cost will be
14. Ram sends 50 table fans to Rahim costing Rs.300 per table fan, to be sold at 20% above cost price.Sales will be ......
15. If the cash book does not contain discount columns, discount allowed and received will be passed through ..........
16. ...... is considered for the calculation of Capital Fund.
17. 2,5, 11, 17,23, ....., 41
18. 0,5,22,57, 116......
19. 333333: 1.1= ......
20. From a given point, how many tangents can be drawn to a circle?
21. Ravi ranks 18th in a class of forty students. What is his rank from the last?
22. If the time in a clock is 9 hours 20 minutes, what time does it shows on a mirror ?
23. 5' (25)'-! = (-|(25)-1)=....?
24. Find the angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 7.20?
25. If the progression 3, 10, 17, .... and 63, 65, 67, .... are such that their nth terms are equal, then the values of n is?