1. Statements: There is unprecedented increase in the number of young unemployed in comparison to the previous year. A large number of candidates submitted applications against an advertisement for the post of manager issued by a bank.
2. Statements: The police authority has recently caught a group of house breakers. The citizens group in the locality have started night vigil in the area.
3. Statements: Majority of the students in the college expressed their opinion against the college authority's decision to break away from the university and become autonomous. The university authorities have expressed their inability to provide grants to its constituent colleges.
4. Statements: The literacy rate in the district has been increasing for the last four years. The district administration has conducted extensive training programme for the workers involved in the literacy drive.
5. Statements: The school authority has asked the X Std. students to attend special classes to be conducted on Sundays. The parents of the X Std. students have withdrawn their wards from attending private tuitions conducted on Sundays.
6. Statements: The Government has imported large quantities of sugar as per trade agreement with other countries. The prices of sugar in the domestic market have fallen sharply in the recent months.
7. Statements: There is sharp decline in the production of oil seeds this year. The Government has decided to increase the import quantum of edible oil.
8. Statements: The private medical colleges have increased the tuition fees in the current year by 200 per cent over the last year's fees to meet the expenses. The Government medical colleges have not increased their fees in spite of price escalation.
9. Statements: Large number of people living in the low-lying areas has been evacuated during the last few days to safer places. The Government has rushed in relief supplies to the people living in the affected areas.
10. Statements: It is the aim of the city's civic authority to get the air pollution reduced by 20% in the next two months. The number of asthma cases in the city is constantly increasing.
11. Statements: The local co-operative credit society has decided to stop giving loans to farmers with immediate effect. A large number of credit society members have withdrawn major part of their deposits from the credit society.
12. Statements: The employees of the biggest bank in the country have given an indefinite strike call starting from third of the next month. The employees of the Central Government have withdrawn their week long demonstrations.
13. Statements: Police resorted to lathi-charge to disperse the unlawful gathering of large number of people. The citizens' forum called a general strike in protest against the police atrocities.
14. Statements: Majority of the citizens in the locality belongs to higher income group. The sales in the local super market are comparatively much higher than in other localities.
15. Statements: The life today is too fast, demanding and full of variety in all aspects which at times leads to stressful situations. Number of suicide cases among teenagers is on increase.
16. Statements: The government has decided to make all the information related to primary education available to the general public. In the past, the general public did not have access to all these information related to primary education.
17. Statements: The farmers have decided against selling their kharif crops to the Government agencies. The Government has reduced the procurement price of kharif crops starting from last month to the next six months.
18. Statements: The performance of most of the students in final exam of class X in the schools run by the Government was excellent. Many teachers of the Government schools left the school and joined private schools.
19. Statements: There is considerable reduction in the number of people affected by water-borne diseases in City A during this rainy season. The government has opened four new civil hospitals in City A in the beginning of the year.
20. Statements: The prices of vegetables have been increased considerably during this summer. There is tremendous increase in the temperature during this summer thereby damaging crops greatly.
21. Statements: There has been a high increase in the incidents of atrocities against women in the city during the past few months. The police authority has been unable to nab the culprits who are committing crime against women.
22. Statements: Rural and semi-urban areas in the country have been suffering due to load shedding for quite some time. If the Government is not able to overcome the power crisis, load shedding will be extended even to the urban areas.
23. Statements: The university authority has instructed all the colleges under its jurisdiction to ban use of all phones inside the college premises. Majority of the teachers of the colleges signed a joint petition to the university complaining the disturbances caused by cell phone ring-tones inside the classrooms.
24. Statements: Most of the steel producing companies in the country have made considerable profit during the last financial year. Many Asian countries have been importing huge quantities of steel from India.
25. Statements: There is increase in water level of all the water tanks supplying drinking water to the city during the last fortnight. Most of the trains were cancelled last week due to water-logging on the tracks.