mechanical-engineering-engineering-materials Related Question Answers
2. The hardness is the property of a material due to which it
3. Malleable cast iron is produced
4. Smelting is the process of
6. The ability of a material to absorb energy in the plastic range is called
7. A material is said to be allotropic, if it has
8. Closed packed hexagonal space lattice is found in
9. The hardness and tensile strength in austenitic stainless steel can be increased by
10. The quenching of steel from the upper critical point results in a fine grained structure.
11. An alloy steel which is work hardenable and which is used to make the blades of bulldozers, bucket wheel excavators and other earth moving equipment contain iron, carbon and
12. Which of the following has a fine gold colour and is used for imitation jewellery?
13. When the steel is normalised, its
15. Dye penetrant method is generally used to locate
17. A small percentage of boron is added to steel in order to
18. Which of the following process of steel making is in operation at Tata Iron and Steel Works, Jamshedpur?
19. The unit cells
20. Tungsten when added to steel __________ the critical temperature.
21. Silicon when added to copper improves
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
22. The alloying element which increases residual magnetism and coercive magnetic force in steel for magnets is
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions