mechanical-engineering-engineering-materials Related Question Answers
76. In induction hardening, the depth of hardening is controlled by controlling the voltage.
77. The austenite is a solid solution of carbon or iron carbide in gamma-iron.
78. Which of the following display properties similar to that of steel?
79. Hindalium is an alloy of aluminium and magnesium with a small quantity of chromium.
80. When a low carbon steel is heated upto upper critical temperature
81. The steel widely used for motor car crankshafts is
82. Combined carbon in iron makes the metal
83. Pearlite consists of
85. Quenching is not necessary when hardening is done by
86. The iron ore in the charge of blast furnace acts as an iron bearing mineral.
88. The aluminium alloy, mainly used, for anodized utensil manufacture, is
89. The toughness of a material __________ when it is heated.
90. The coordination number of a face centred cubic space lattice is
93. Chromium when added to steel __________ the tensile strength.
94. Which of the following is added in low carbon steels to prevent them from becoming porous?
95. A steel with carbon __________ is known as hypo-eutectoid steel.
96. Free cutting steels
97. The presence of hydrogen in steel causes
98. Tin base white metals are used where the bearings are subjected to
99. The charge of the blast furnace consists of
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
100. The ability of a material to resist fracture due to high impact loads, is called
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions