mechanical-engineering-heat-transfer-refrigeration-and-air-conditioning Related Question Answers
1. The humidity ratio or specific humidity is the mass of water vapour present in
2. The formation of frost on cooling coils in a refrigerator
3. The by-pass factor for a cooling coil
4. The difference between dry bulb temperature and wet bulb temperature, is called
5. Defrosting of a refrigerator may be done by stopping the compressor for a short period.
6. According to Dalton's law of partial pressures, (where pb = Barometric pressure, pa = Partial pressure of dry air, and pv = Partial pressure of water vapour)
7. Generally, the Legislative Council of a state is created or abolished on the recommendation of?
8. The relative humidity is defined as
10. The heat transfer by conduction through a thick sphere is same as through a thick cylinder.
11. In aqua-ammonia and Lithium-bromide water absorption refrigeration systems, the refrigerants are respectively
12. As relative humidity decreases, the dew point temperature will be __________ wet bulb temperature.
13. The process of heat transfer from a hot body to a cold body, in a straight line, without affecting the intervening medium, is called radiation.
14. ‘Manipravalam’ was a mixture of .....?
15. The optimum effective temperature for human comfort is
16. The wet bulb temperature lines, on the psychrometric chart, are curved lines.
17. Who certifies the share of states to the taxes collected by the union?
18. Thermal diffusivity is a
19. The condition of refrigerant after leaving the compressor and before entering the condenser is superheated vapour.
20. The total radiation from a black body per second per unit area is __________ fourth power of the absolute temperature. This statement is known as Stefan-Boltzmann law.
22. In a psychrometric process, the sensible heat added is 30 kJ/s and the latent heat added is 20 kJ/s. The sensible heat factor for the process will be
23. The amount of radiation mainly depends upon the
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
24. For ammonia refrigerating systems, the tubes of a shell and tube condenser are made of
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions