verbal-ability-change-of-speech Related Question Answers
1. The boy said, "Who dare call you a thief?"
2. She exclaimed with sorrow that was a very miserable plight.
3. Dhruv said that he was sick and tired of working for that company.
4. "Are you alone, my son?" asked a soft voice close behind me.
5. She said to him, "Why don't you go today?"
6. He exclaimed with joy that India had won the Sahara Cup.
7. The little girl said to her mother, "Did the sun rise in the East?"
8. The man said, "No, I refused to confers guilt."
9. Nita ordered her servant to bring her cup of tea.
10. My cousin said, "My room-mate had snored throughout the night."
11. "Please don't go away", she said.
12. She said to her friend, "I know where is everyone"
13. "If you don't keep quiet I shall shoot you", he said to her in a calm voice.
14. I told him that he was not working hard.
15. His father ordered him to go to his room and study.
16. He said to his father, "Please increase my pocket-money."
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
17. She said that her brother was getting married.
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions