Basic-Facts-about-Kerala Related Question Answers
51. The first Malabar political conference was held under the aegis of Congress and Home Rule League in?
52. In which year Kottayam became the fully literate town in India?
53. ‘Kanneerum Kinavum’ is the autobiography of?
54. The famous poet in Malayalam who died in a boat accident in Pallana river in 1924?
55. The venue of the first all Kerala political conference held in 1921?
56. The venue of the first Malabar district conference held in 1916?
57. The year in which Kerala Kaumudi was started publication under the leadership of CV Kunhuraman with Mooloor S Padmanabha Panicker as editor?
58. The year of Morazha incident in which KPR Gopalan was sentenced for capital punishment?
59. Who presided over the first Malabar district conference held at Palakkad in 1916?
60. Who was in charge of Home department in the beginning of the first EMS ministry?
61. Who was instrumental in preparing a petition named Malayali Memorial which was signed by 10038 persons?
62. ‘Land of sandal forest’ in Kerala?
63. In which district is Chinnar sanctuary?
64. The hill ditricts in Kerala?
65. Where is Ulloor Memorial?
66. In which district is Thunchan Memorial?
67. Kunchan Nambiar Memorial is situated at?
68. The temple with woman priest?
69. Boat race related to Amabalappuzha temple?
70. Boat race related to Harippad temple?
71. Ttemple is famous for the worship of Snakes?
72. Which temple is known as ‘the Palani of Kerala’?
73. Which is known as ‘bird village in Kerala’?
74. Who called Alappuzha ‘Venice of the East’ for the first time?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
75. An ancient Buddhist centre in Alapuzha distirict?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions