Basic-Facts-about-Kerala Related Question Answers
76. The place where Parthasarathy Temple is situated?
77. The temple known as ‘Dakshina Mookambi’?
78. Wagon Tragedy Memorial Hall is situated at?
79. Changampuzha memorial is situated at?
80. Kondoty, where Moyinkutty Vaidyar Memorial is situated is in the district of?
81. P Kunjiraman Nair memorial is at?
82. Muloor S Padamanabha Panikker memorial is at?
83. Murajapam in Padmanabha Swami Temple is held every ... ?
84. The radio station in Travancore started functioning in?
85. The place in Thiruvananthapuram district from where Graphite ore is obtained?
86. The district that is the largest producer of Tapioca?
87. In which district is Ponmudi hill station?
88. The MC Road and NH 47 meet at?
89. Where is Papanasam beach?
90. During the period of Swati Tirunal, the Hajur Kacheri (Secretariat) of Travancore was shifted to Thiruvananthapuram from?
91. Ceramic Factory in Kerala is situated at?
92. M.C.Road connects Thiruvananthapuram and ........ ?
93. The king who shifted the capital of Travancore from Padmanabhapuram to Thiruvanananthapuram?
94. In 1869, a new secretariat building was constructed in Thiruvananthapuram during the reign of Ayilyam Tirunal under the supervision of Dewan ...... ?
95. In 1888, the legislative council in Travancore started functioning at?
96. The Kollam - Kottappuram strech of West Coast Canal is known as?
97. The place in Kerala where China clay is abundant?
98. The seat of Ilayidathu swaroopam in Travancore history was?
99. Vallikkavu, where the Ashram of Amritanandamayi is situated is in the district of?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
100. Which of the following place in Kerala is famous for cashew industry?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions