August-2019 Related Question Answers
1. Which film has been nominated for Oscar 2019 as India’s official entry?
2. Who has been selected for the Dadasaheb Phalke award?
3. Which city hosted the Howdy Modi event where PM Narendra Modi and US President Donald Trump shared the stage together?
4. Which Indian athlete was recently awarded with International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) Veteran Pin Prize?
5. What is India's position in digital competitiveness in the world as per the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2019 (WDCR) report?
6. Who is the author of the book Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy?
7. Who was conferred with the "Global Goalkeeper" award by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on September 24, 2019 for his leadership in India’s massive Swachh Bharat Abhiyan?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
8. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to bowl 3 maidens in T20Is?
9. Which is India’s first corporate-run train that is slated to run from Lucknow to Delhi on October 4, 2019?
10. Which State/UT became the first to issue the highest number of Golden Cards under Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Jammu & Kashmir
11. Who has become first Indian boxer to won silver medal in World Boxing Championship 2019?
12. In order to attract fresh investment in manufacturing and thereby provide boost to ‘Make-in-India’ initiative of the Government, new domestic manufacturing companies incorporated after October 1, has been allowed to pay income tax at a rate of ___ per cent without any incentives?
13. In order to promote growth and investment, a new provision has been inserted in the Income-tax Act with effect from FY 2019-20 which allows any domestic company an option to pay income-tax at the rate of __ per cent subject to condition that they will not avail any exemption/incentive.?
14. Which Indian documentary based on the life of an Uttarakhand farmer Vidyadutt and directed by Nirmal Chander has been nominated for the Oscars?
15. Which state government has made Sanskrit language compulsory from 3rd to 8th grade in all government and private schools?
16. Who took charge as the 26th chief of the Indian Air Force succeeding Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa?
Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
17. Who has become the first Defence Minister to fly indigenously-built Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas?
18. Which state has decided to celebrate the year of 2020 as the Year of Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
19. As per announcement made by the Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa, Hyderabad Karnataka region comprising Bidar, Ballari, Kalaburagi, Koppal, Raichur and Yadgir would be renamed as _____________?
20. Who recently became the first Indian wrestler to qualify for 2020 Tokyo Olympics after defeating world number one Sarah Ann Hildebrandt in the ongoing World Wrestling Championship in Kazakhstan?
21. Which company will flag-off the country’s first non-Indian Railways run passenger train between Lucknow and Delhi on October 4, offering passengers, better amenities and a refund of 100 if the ₹ train is late by an hour?
22. Over 6 crore EPFO subscribers to get ___ per cent interest for 2018-19. 8.65 On which day Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated his 69th birthday?
23. Which Air-to-Air missile was successfully flight-tested from the fighter jet Su-30 MKI?
24. Name the world-renowned chef whose directorial debut- 'The Last Colour' won the Best Feature Film award at the Indian International Film Festival of Boston?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Who among the following set a new record in cue sports by winning his 22nd World Billiards Title at the IBSF World Billiards Championship 2019?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions