Constitution-of-India-Objective Related Question Answers
1. Who is the longest serving Chief Minister in India?
2. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
3. How many members of the Rajya Sabha are nominated by the President of India?
4. Who presided over the inaugural meeting of the Constituent Assembly of India?
5. Which Amendment provided for an authoritative version of the Constitution in Hindi?
6. Territorial waters of India extends upto how many nautical miles?
7. Who is considered the guardian of the Public Purse?
Comptroller and Auditor General
8. Indian President and Prime Minister are a replica of the heads of the State of which country?
9. Who was made the Home Minister when Jawaharlal Nehru formed the Interim Government in 1946?
10. Under which Article of the Constitution are the Cultural and Educational Rights granted?
Article 29 and 30
11. Who acts as the Chancellor of State Universities?
12. Who was the first woman President of the Indian National Congress?
13. What is the maximum number of elected members in a State Assembly?
14. After a no confidence motion is admitted to the Lok Sabha, who decides a date for the debate?
Lok Sabha Speaker
15. The council of Ministers of the National Capital Territory of Delhi shall consist of not more than?
16. "This Constitution may be called the Constitution of India". This short title is contained in Article of the Constitution.?
17. __ constituted the largest single professional group among the members of the Constituent Assembly of India.?
18. __ Schedule of the Constitution gives a list of the States and Union Territories.?
19. ___ may by law constitute a High Court for a Union Territory or declare any court in any such Territory to be a High Court.?
20. 26th January was chosen as Republic day to commemorate –
The Purna Swaraj Declaration in 1930
21. A Bill passed by the Legislative Assembly of a State can be delayed by the Legislative Council for a maximum period of?
22. A bill passed in Parliament can’t become a law without permission of-
23. A Bill presented in Parliament becomes an Act after?
it is passed by both the Houses and assented to by the President
24. A Cabinet Minister who for a period of ….. consecutive months is not a member of either House of Parliament shall on the expiry of that period cease to be a Minister?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. A change in distribution of powers between the Centre and the States can be done by:?
Amending the Constitution
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions