April-2019 Related Question Answers
1. RBI will issue Rs 20 banknotes of greenish-yellow colour. The new Rs 20 banknotes will bear which heritage site of India?
2. Which rule under the 'Conduct of Elections Rules' lists out a 6-month jail term along with a Rs 1000 fine for falsely reporting malfunctioning of EVMs and VVPATs?
3. Which cyclone is expected to intensify into a very severe cyclonic storm and will continue to move North West and change its path to North East in India, as per Indian Meteorological Department (MeT) department?
4. Wrestling Federation of India recommended whom for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2019?
Bajrang Punia and Vinesh Phogat
5. The National Company Law Tribunal approved the merger of which bank with Bharat Financial Inclusion?
6. The High Court of which state lifted the ban on mobile application TikTok, three weeks after it had asked the government to prohibit further downloads of this popular Chinese short-video application?
Madras High Court
7. Former Indian Army Chief General Dalbir Singh Suhag was recently appointed as India's High Commissioner to which country?
8. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) launched the MERA India programme to eliminate which disease from India by 2030?
9. Which country in a landmark step released a special stamp on the theme of Ramayana for the first time underlining strong centuries old cultural bonds?
10. How many medals did India win at the 23rd edition of the Asian Athletics Championship?
17 medals (3 Gold, 7 silver and 7 bronze)
11. What was India's position at the 23rd edition of the Asian Athletics Championship?
12. The Indian Army recently began online registration of women for recruitment into which field for the first time?
13. Which Indian financial institution has sold its entire stake in the National Housing Bank (NHB) and the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) to the Union Government for Rs 1,450 crore and Rs 20 crore, respectively.
Reserve Bank of India
14. Bollywood actor Sunny Deol has joined which political party on 23rd April 2019?
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
15. On which day the Civil Services Day is celebrated every year in India?
16. Which Indian wrestler has become world number one in the men's 65kg freestyle category?
17. What is India’s rank in the World Press Freedom Index 2019?
18. The Supreme Court of India has determined which illness as a ground to spare death row convicts from the gallows?
19. Which Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile was successfully test fired by DRDO on April 15, 2019?
20. Who has been named captain of the Indian squad for the ICC World Cup 2019 in England and Wales?
21. Who is the first Chief Minister to have been barred from campaigning by the Election Commission on April 15, 2019, for a set period for violating the model code of conduct during election rallies?
22. The Election Commission of India has stalled the release of a biopic during election period. The film was based on which political leader?
PM Narendra Modi
23. Lakshmi Vilas Bank recently announced merger with which mortgage financier firm in an all stock deal?
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd
24. Who was appointed as the first chief justice of new Andhra Pradesh High Court?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Kartik Chandra Rath passed away after a prolonged illness. He belonged to which field?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution