Indian-Polity Related Question Answers
1. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
2. The 73rd Amendment of the constitution came into force in?
3. The Parliament of India consists of?
Lok Sabha; Rajya Sabha; President
4. The Parliament building of India was designed by?
Edwin Lutuens and Herbert Baker
5. Lok Sabha is also known as?
House of People
6. The maximum number of members that can be nominated by the president to the Lok Sabha from Anglo Indian community?
7. The total number of members of Parliament at present?
8. Who presides over the Lok Sabha?
9. Who presides over the joint sitting of Parliament?
Speaker of Lok Sabha
10. The quorum of for the meeting of either house of Parliament?
1/10th of the total members of the house
11. The minimum age required to become a member of Lok Sabha?
12. The tenure of member of Lok Sabha is ...... years?
13. As per the provisions of the Constitution the number of members of Lok Sabha is limited as?
14. The total number of nominated members in Parliament?
15. The number of elected members in Lok Sabha at present?
16. The members of the Union Cabinet is collectively responsible to?
17. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from States?
18. According to the Constitution the maximum limit of the number of members can be elected from Union Territoties?
19. The number of sessions of Lok Sabha take place in a year?
20. The longest session of Lok Sabha?
21. The structure of the Parliament building of India?
22. The colour of the carpet in Lok Sabha?
23. The total number of elected members in Parliament at present?
24. As per constitutional provisions the maximum number of members in Parliament is limited as?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. On normal business days, the Lok Sabha proceedings starts at ...... a.m?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions