Objective-General-Knowledge Related Question Answers
1. Which mountain range stretches from Gujarat in west to Delhi in the north?
2. What is the name of the highest summit of Nilgiri Hills?
3. For whose removal Parliament’s resolution is not needed?
Judge of Supreme Court
4. In which animal skin is a respiratory organ?
5. What is the largest state in the USA?
6. Which crop does India have the largest cultivated area in the world?
7. St. Thomas came to India in 1st century A. D. to propogate christianity. During which reign did he come?
8. What do the contact of two air masses differing sharply in humidity originate?
9. Which is the birth place of Guru Gobind Singh?
10. In which country are ‘Dykes’ especially constructed?
11. Which formulates fiscal policy?
12. Who was the first black tennis player to win a Wombledon title?
13. Of which metals were the tools and weapons of Harappan civilisation?
Copper; tin and bronze
14. Which is the largest sea in the world?
South China Sea
15. What does the theory of Fundamental Rights imply?
16. Who was the first Chairman of the Planning Commission?
Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
17. Which polymeric material is used for making bullet proof jacket?
18. By whom was ltmad-ud-daula’s tomb at Agra was built?
19. The cauliflower shape is associated with which cloud formations?
20. Which organs are morphologically different but perform the same function?
21. The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty came into force in which year?
22. What is used in preparing match sticks?
23. Nobel Prize winning scientist James D. Watson is known for his work in which area?
24. Knowledge about the- existence of which animal is doubtful in the Indus VaElley Civilization?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Which is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the earth’s crust?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions