1. Which of the following creatures does not have ears?
2. An accurate clock shows 8 o'clock in the morning. Through how may degrees will the hour hand rotate when the clock shows 2 o'clock in the afternoon?
3. Three candidates contested an election and received 1136, 7636 and 11628 votes respectively. What percentage of the total votes did the winning candidate get?
4. A tank is filled by three pipes with uniform flow. The first two pipes operating simultaneously fill the tank in the same time during which the tank is filled by the third pipe alone. The second pipe fills the tank 5 hours faster than the first pipe and 4 hours slower than the third pipe. The time required by the first pipe is:
5. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
6. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is:
7. A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
8. Which of the following is correct?
9. Transplantation of Human Organs Act passed in India
10. In which Part of the Constitution explains the process of “Elections” ?
11. Name the social reformer whose son was Nataraja Guru
12. The year in which “Kuttamkulam Satyagraha” took place
13. Founder of ‘Araya Samajam’
14. In which year Sree Narayana Guru install Siva idol at Aruvippuram ?
15. ln which year Nair Service Society was founded ?
16. in which year the Govt of India launched Kudumbasree ?
17. Which Article gave special status to Delhi ?
18. Who led “Achipudava Samaram” ?
19. Which is the headquarter of Theosophical society in India ?
20. Founder of “Bashaposhini Sabha”
21. Name the magazine started by Basel Mission to familiarize Malayalee with the history and geography of Europe.
22. Which Article makes the Supreme Court the defender and guaranteer of the Fundamental Rights ?
23. Which is the 24 hours Working - Gender Help Desk of Kudumbasree ?
24. Who is the author of “Onnekalkodi Malayalikal” ?
25. Leader of ‘Pattini Jatha’ from Kannur to Madras