database-jdbc-java-server-pages-and-mysql Related Question Answers
1. ________ is an open source DBMS product that runs on UNIX, Linux and Windows.
2. What is sent to the user via HTTP, invoked using the HTTP protocol on the user's computer, and run on the user's computer as an application?
3. What MySQL property is used to create a surrogate key in MySQL?
4. What is not true of a Java bean?
5. A JSP is transformed into a(n):
6. Which JDBC driver Type(s) can you use in a three-tier architecture and if the Web server and the DBMS are running on the same machine?
7. What programming language(s) or scripting language(s) does Java Server Pages (JSP) support?
8. What servlet processor was developed by Apache Foundation and Sun?
9. What is bytecode?
10. What is invoked via HTTP on the Web server computer when it responds to requests from a user's Web browser?
13. Which JDBC driver Types are for use over communications networks?
14. JDBC stands for:
15. How does Tomcat execute a JSP?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
24. JSP pages provide a means to create dynamic Web pages using HTML and the Java programming language.
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution