database-sql-for-database-construction-and-application-processing Related Question Answers
1. To update an SQL view, the DBMS must be able to associate the column(s) to be updated with:
2. Which of the following is NOT a type of SQL constraint?
3. A ________ is a program that performs some common action on database data and that is stored in the database.
4. For what purposes are views used?
5. What is an SQL virtual table that is constructed from other tables?
6. When using the SQL INSERT statement:
7. What is not an advantage of stored procedures?
8. A reason for using an SQL view to hide columns is:
9. Which of the following is an SQL trigger supported by Oracle?
10. The SQL ALTER statement can be used to:
11. What SQL structure is used to limit column values of a table?
12. Which is NOT one of the most common types of SQL CHECK constraints?
13. What is an advantage of placing computations in SQL views?
14. Views constructed from SQL SELECT statements that conform to the SQL-92 standard may not contain:
16. The SQL MAKE TABLE command is used to construct tables, define columns, define column constraints and create relationships.
17. SQL has a JOIN ON syntax that can be used to create inner joins and outer joins.
18. Standard SQL-92 views are constructed from SQL SELECT statements that do not contain the GROUP BY clause.
19. The SQL CHECK constraint is fully defined by the SQL-92 standard, and is consistently implemented by all DBMS vendors.
22. The SQL DELETE statement is used to delete both the table structure and table data.
23. Common types of SQL CHECK constraints include range checks and limiting columns values.
24. If any required (NOT NULL) columns are missing from the view, the view cannot be used for inserting new data.
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. When a foreign key column is created without a corresponding foreign key constraint, we have created a "casual relationship" between the two tables.
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution