electronics-capacitors Related Question Answers
1. When a 4.7 F capacitor is connected to a 1 kHz source, what is its capacitive reactance?
4. After which time constant can a capacitor be considered to be fully charged?
5. You could increase the time constant of an RC circuit by
7. A resistor and an output capacitor form a series circuit with a square wave applied. The circuit is:
8. If an open capacitor is checked with an ohmmeter, the needle will:
10. As a capacitor is being charged, current flowing into the capacitor will:
11. What is the phase shift between the voltage across the resistor and the voltage from the source?
12. A capacitor stores energy within a dielectric between the conducting plates in the form of:
13. As a capacitor is being charged, the voltage across its terminals will:
14. With a 500 kHz signal source, what would be the value of a capacitor yielding a capacitive reactance of 1 k ?
15. After a capacitor has charged for 1 tc, what percentage of current remains in the resistor?
16. If a current of 40 mA flows through a series circuit consisting of a 0.4 F capacitor and a resistor in series with a 4 kHz, 40 Vac source, what is the total circuit impedance?
17. What is the capacitance of the circuit shown in the given circuit?
18. In an ac circuit, an output capacitor and a resistor are connected in series with an ac signal. What filter action will be the result?
19. What is the total opposition to current in a series RC circuit called?
20. In a capacitive circuit, current flow is limited to
21. What circuit has the following frequency response?
22. A capacitor is constructed of two parallel:
23. Which of the following determines the capacitance of a capacitor?
24. Most older types of paper capacitors have been replaced by which type of construction?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. If C1, a 4.7 F capacitor, and C2, a 3.3 F capacitor are in series with 18 Vdc applied, what is the voltage across C1?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions