general-knowledge-basic-general-knowledge Related Question Answers
1. FFC stands for
4. First human heart transplant operation conducted by Dr. Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky, was conducted in
5. Galileo was an Italian astronomer who
6. Habeas Corpus Act 1679
7. Exposure to sunlight helps a person improve his health because
9. Guarantee to an exporter that the importer of his goods will pay immediately for the goods ordered by him, is known as
11. Gulf cooperation council was originally formed by
12. First China War was fought between
13. Dumping is
14. For the Olympics and World Tournaments, the dimensions of basketball court are
15. Federation Cup, World Cup, Allywyn International Trophy and Challenge Cup are awarded to winners of
16. Each year World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on
17. Famous sculptures depicting art of love built some time in 950 AD ? 1050 AD are
18. Gravity setting chambers are used in industries to remove
19. Guwahati High Court is the judicature of
20. Friction can be reduced by changing from
21. During eleventh Antarctic Expedition in Nov. 1991/March 1992 ____ was installed.
22. From the following, choose the set in which names of Secretary-Generals of the UNO are arranged in correct chronological order?
23. Fire temple is the place of worship of which of the following religion?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
24. Film and TV institute of India is located at
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution