Basic-General-Knowledge Related Question Answers
1. Zambia and Zimbabwe together used to be called what?
2. Who is the author of “Reminiscences”?
3. The chief excretory organs of human body is ?
4. First Muslim President of Indian Union?
Dr. Zakir Hussain
5. Which country in the world's largest fishing industry?
6. Largest Diamond Mines (World)?
Kimberley (South Africa)
7. Who is the author of “Diplomacy”?
8. Who was the first Vice Chancellor of Travancore University from 1937 to 1947?
Sir C P Ramaswami Ayyar
9. From where the famous Buddhist image Karumadikuttan has been discovered?
Karumadi near Ambalappuzha.
10. Excessive stimulus for alcohol consumption is called?
11. Who is the author of “ Dharmapuranam “?
12. The American President William McKinley was assassinated in?
13. Who is the author of "Story of My Experiments with Truth "?
14. Pakistan President who was hanged to death in 1979?
Sulfiker Ali Bhuto
15. Death of tissues resulting from some mineral deficiency is known as ?
16. Who is the author of “Towards New Horizons”?
17. Indian Institute of Management is located at?
Ahmedabad; Kolkata; Bangalore; Lucknow; Indore and Kozhikode.
18. Who is the author of “Rape of Bangladesh”?
19. India's first gymnastic training centre was setup at?
20. Who is the author of “The First Person”?
21. BCG (Bacillus Calmette Guerin) vaccine used to prevent ?
22. Early Postman of Travancore were known as?
23. Who is the author of “ The Accompanist” ?
24. ‘Nair woman’ is a famous painting of?
Raja Ravi Varma
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Sterilization process in female is called ?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions