Chemistry-Objective Related Question Answers
1. What is laughing gas?
2. Which metal has the highest density?
3. Natural radioactivity was discovered by?
4. Father of Chemistry?
5. The author of the book 'Sceptical Chymist’ is?
6. Father of of Indian Chemistry?
7. Father of Organic Chemistry?
8. Ancient Chemistry is known as?
9. Ancient Chemists were known as?
10. The scientist known as the father of Soda pop?
11. International year of chemistry was?
12. New methods used in chemistry which aim to reduce pollution are called?
13. The term Green 'Chemistry was coined by?
Paul. T. Anastas
14. The concept dual nature of Matter was put forward by?
15. The construction of electron microscope was based on?
Dual Nature of Matter
16. The dual nature of electrons was experimentally proved by?
17. Basic unit of Chemistry?
18. Smallest units of a matter?
19. Atom was derived from a Greek word?
'Atomos' (means indivisible)
20. Atom was discovered by John?
21. Law of Multiple Proportion was put forward by?
22. The term 'atom' was coined by?
23. The fundamental particles of an atom?
Proton; Electron and Neutron
24. The central part of an atom is?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The sub atomic particles of Nucleus are?
Protons and Neutrons
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions