January-2019 Related Question Answers
1. The veteran Bollywood actor and screenwriter who passed away on 31st December 2018?
2. Name the Hindi writer, a recipient of 2017 Jnanpith Award and author of novels such as Zindaginama, Mitro Marjani, etc. who passed away on 25th January 2019?
3. What was the theme of National Girl Child Day observed by the Women and Child Development Ministry on 24th January 2019?
Empowering Girls for a Brighter Tomorrow
4. Name the former Defence Minister of India who passed away on January 29, 2019? He served under the Atal Bihari Vajpayee-led NDA government?
5. Which ministry signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Council of Applied Economic Research for improving the official statistical system in the country?
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
6. As per the revised Goods and Services Tax (GST) norms, the GST on Haj and Kailash Mansarovar Yatra has been reduced from 18 per cent to how much per cent?
5 per cent
7. Who were conferred the 2019 Bharat Ratna Award on 25th January 2019, India's highest civilian honour, by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind ?
Pranab Mukherjee, Nanaji Deshmukh and Bhupen Hazarika
8. Gautam Gambhir, Prabhu Deva, and Late Kader Khan were conferred with which civilian awards?
9. On which day India celebrated the 9th National Voters Day for enhanced participation of citizens in the electoral process?
25th January 2019
10. What was the theme of 9th National Voters Day?
No voter to be left behind
11. Name the nanosatellite (measuring 10 x 10 x 10 cm) which was developed by Indian students and Chennai-based Space Kidz India for HAM radio services and launched by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on PSLV C44 rocket?
12. Which word was declared as the 'Hindi Word of the Year 2018' by the Oxford Dictionary?
13. What is the name of India's first made-in-India engineless train which was recently named as the 'Vande Bharat Express' by the Railways Ministry?
14. Which is the only Indian port to be listed amongst the world's top 30 container ports as per the latest Lloyds Report?
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)
15. Who was named the captain of the ICC's Test and ODI teams of the year 2018?
16. Which cricketer was named ICC Test, ODI Player and Cricketer of the year 2018?
17. Who is the only cricketer besides Kohli to be named in both ICC Test and ODI teams of the year 2018?
18. On which day National Girl Child Day is celebrated every year as a national observance day for the girl child?
24th January 2019
19. Which company launched a new e-commerce platform 're-weave.in' for handloom weavers under the Project ReWeave, as part of its philanthropic initiatives?
20. India will surpass which country to become the second largest oil demand growth centre globally in 2019 on back of buoyant auto fuel and LPG consumption?
21. Ten years after 26/11, the Indian Navy coordinated the largest-ever coastal defence exercise off the Indian coast on 22-23 January 2019. What is the name of this exercise?
22. Name the historical monument in Delhi in which four museum relating to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, the Yaad-e-Jallian Museum based on the Jallianwala Bagh and World War I, museum on 1857- India's first war of Independence and Drishyakala museum- exhibition of Indian art was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
23. Which cricketer won ICC Men's Emerging Cricketer of the Year award for the year 2018?
24. To visit which countries, Indians over 65 and under 15 years can now use Aadhaar Card as a valid travel document?
Nepal and Bhutan
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The 15th edition of the Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) was held in which city on 21st January 2019?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution