July-2019 Related Question Answers
1. Which three banks will be merged into a single entity to form the 2nd largest bank of India?
PNB, OBC & United Bank of India
2. Who has become the first IPS officer to be honoured with the prestigious Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award 2018?
3. To commemorate the birth anniversary of hockey legend Major Dhyan Chand, National Sports Day is celebrated across the country on which date?
4. Which financial institution recently decided to transfer a record high surplus reserve of Rs 1.76 lakh crore to the government after approving all the recommendations of the Bimal Jalan-led expert committee?
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
5. Name the Delhi High Court judge who revoked former UPA minister P Chidambaram's anticipatory bails in INX Media case by ED and CBI 48 hours before his retirement and who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of PMLA Appellate Tribunal?
6. Which telecom company has become the leading telecom operator by revenue market share (RMS) of 31.7 per cent in the April-June quarter?
7. Which organization handed over to the Army the design of Mobile Metallic Ramp (MMR) for strategic mobility of armoured and mechanised units as well as formations of the Army?
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
8. In a bid to fill the vacant seats in trains and meet the challenges posed by the roadways and airways, the Indian Railways has decided to give discount of up to __________ to passengers on ticket fares in air-conditioned executive class and chair cars of trains like Shatabdi Express, Gatiman Express, Tejas Express, Double Decker and Intercity Express.
25 per cent
9. Name the India's first woman Director General of Police (DGP) who passed away recently.
10. Which stadium in Delhi will soon be renamed as Arun Jaitley Stadium?
Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
11. Name the 22-year-old tennis player from Haryana who earned a dream Grand Slam debut for himself in the US Open as he beat the 20-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer 6-4 in the opening set of the match?
12. Which item has been banned by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) while travelling in planes as these items have been deemed fire hazard because their batteries can overheat?
Apple Mac Book
13. Name the former Finance Minister and Member of Parliament who passed away on August 24, 2019 after prolonged illness?
14. Who became the first Indian to win Badminton World Championships gold by defeating Nozomi Okuhara in two straight games 21-7, 21-17?
15. In which country PM Narendra Modi officially launched the RuPay card on August 24, 2019?
16. Which country awarded Prime Minister Narendra Modi 'The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance'?
17. Whose 109th birth anniversary was commemorated across the world on August 26, 2019?
18. Who won their maiden title by defeating Mohun Bagan 2–1 in the 2019 Durand Cup Final which was held on 24 August 2019?
Gokulam Kerala FC
19. Name the Director General of Central Public Works Department (CPWD) who was selected for the Outstanding Engineer Award-2019 by Institution of Engineers in India?
20. The Direct Tax Code (DTC) task force has recommended a major cut in corporate tax for both domestic and foreign companies. What is the newly recommended corporate tax rate for both domestic and foreign companies?
21. According to Greenpeace data which country is the largest emitter of anthropogenic sulphur dioxide (SO2) which is produced from burning of coal and greatly contributes to air pollution?
22. Which country bestowed its highest civilian award 'Order of Zaid’ upon Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
23. Which Indian structures featured in Time’s 2019 list of 100 greatest places in the world?
Statue of Unity
24. What will be the retirement age of the Central Armed Police Force personnel irrespective of rank as per the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. In which country PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Mangdechhu hydroelectric power plant?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions