March-2019 Related Question Answers
1. Name the Air Marshal who has been appoined as the new Strategic Forces Command (SFC) Chief?
Navkaranjit Singh Dhillon
2. Which country won the Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey Cup 2019 by defeating India in the final?
3. On which day Rajasthan Day is celebrated every year?
4. Name the mission in which Indian scientists successfully targeted and brought down a live satellite on a Low Earth Orbit with an anti-satellite missile (A-SAT)?
5. On which public sector bank the Reserve Bank of India has imposed Rs 2 crore penalty for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations?
Punjab National Bank
6. Which Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has developed an Artificial Intelligence-based electronic hardware system to detect malaria, tuberculosis, intestinal parasite, and cervical cancer in milliseconds?
7. The UGC has prohibited imparting distance degree programmes in which subject?
8. The Supreme Court has warned which bank for non-disclosure of bank inspection reports?
Reserve Bank of India
9. Name the founder and chairman of the RUJ Group who has been conferred with the prestigious Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award on 29th March, 2019?
Dr. Rajendra Kumar Joshi
10. Which Indian personality was recently honoured with Croatia’s highest civilian award 'Grand Order of the King of Tomislav'?
President Ram Nath Kovind
11. In which bank the Union Government has decided to infuse a capital of 5,042 crore rupees ahead of its merger with two other public sector lenders Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank?
Bank of Baroda
12. Which place at an altitude of 15,256 feet has now became the world’s highest polling station in the sleepy hamlet of Buddhist-dominated Lahaul-Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh?
13. India had signed an MoU on Antarctic cooperation in February 2019 with which nation?
14. After acquiring a majority stake in REC Ltd (formerly Rural Electrification Corporation Limited), center backed ____________ become India’s second largest Govt-owned Financial Firm after State Bank of India (SBI), based on market capitalization.
Power Finance Corporation (PFC)
15. What was India rank in the World Economic Forum’s Global Energy Transition Index 2019?
16. Who was appointed as the Chief of Naval Staff on March 23, 2019?
17. Which airline has recently recognized itself as a defaulter of bank payments with a debt of over USD 1 billion?
18. Name the retired Supreme Court judge who was appointed as the first Lokpal of India on March 19, 2019?
Pinaki Chandra Ghose
19. In which state Gauri Sawant has been appointed by the Election Commission of India as the first transgender election ambassador?
20. Which port has become the first Indian port operator to achieve a new record of handling 200 million tonnes (MT) cargo movement?
21. The first set of four Chinook heavy lift helicopters was inducted in Indian Air Force on March 25, 2019. From which country India procured these helicopters?
22. Which team won the 2018-19 edition of Indian Super League (Football) defeating FC Goa in the finals?
23. Which public sector bank has become the first in the country to link savings bank interest rate to RBI repo rate?
State Bank of India (SBI)
24. Name the Chief Minister of Goa (also former Defence Minister of India) who passed away recently?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. How much billion dollar was accepted by Reserve Bank of India(RBI) from banks at its currency swap auction to ease liquidity?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution