Physics-Objective Related Question Answers
1. Father of Nuclear Physics?
2. Father of Indian Nuclear Programme?
3. Two types of Units are?
Fundamental Units and Derived Units
4. Fundamental units can be expressed in 3 kinds of measuring systems such as?
CGS; MKS and FPS
5. The Units which are derived from fundamental units?
6. Modified form of MKS System?
SI (System International)
7. Globally approved form of unit system is?
8. Physical quantities are divided into?
Scalar quantity & Vector quantity
9. Physical quantity having only magnitude, but no direction?
Scalar quantity eg : Mass; Length; Time etc
10. Physical quantity having both magnitude and direction?
Vector quantity eg: Velocity; Momentum; Force etc
11. 99% of matter in the Universe is in?
12. Fifth state of matter?
Bose Einstein condensate
13. Bose Einstein condensate was first predicted by?
Sathyendra Nath Bose and Albert Einstein
14. The pure Bose Einstein was first created by?
Eric Cornell and Carl Wieman
15. The quark model of matter was discovered by?
Murray Gell Mann and George Sick
16. The particle made up of quarks and Gluons?
17. Most stable form of hadrons are?
Protons and Neutrons
18. The energy carriers in the matter?
19. Bosons which carry electromagnetic force are?
20. Bosons which carry weak nuclear force?
W & Z Bosons
21. Bosons which carry strong nuclear force are?
22. Higgs Boson was discovered on?
2012 july 4
23. Particle which is known as 'God particle'?
24. The particle which gives the property of mass to the matter?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. The particle which is considered the building blocks of all life?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions