1. The difference in the sales of cellular phones for the years 1997 and 1999 is ?
2. The two years between which the rate of change of cellular phones is minimum are ?
3. The sum of sales of cellular phones in the years 1999 and 2001 is equal to that in ?
4. The percentage increases in sales from 2001 to 2002 was ?
5. What was the ratio of investment in 1997 over the investment in 1992 ?
6. What was absolute difference in the FDI to India in between 1996 and 1997 ?
7. If India FDI from OPEC countries was proportionately the same in 1992 and 1997 as the total FDI from all over the world and if the FDI in 1992 from the OPEC countries was Euro 2 million. What was the amount of FDI from the OPEC countries in 1997 ?
8. Which year exhibited the highest growth in FDI in India over the period shown ?
9. What was India's total FDI for the period shown in the figure ?
10. Which of the countries listed below accounts for the maximum GDP during the half decade 2006 to 2010 ?
11. The GDP of UAE is what fraction of GDP of the UK for the decade (approximately) ?
12. Which of the countries listed below accounts for the highest GDP during the half decade 2001 to 2005 ?
13. Out of every Rs. 10,000 spent during the decade 2001 - 2010 approximately how much was the GDP of Russia during the half decade 2001 - 2005 ?
14. Which year showed the best result in MBA entrance exams (in terms of percentage of students who cleared) ?
15. What was the percentage of students who succeeded in at least one of three exams in 2000 ?
16. What is the percentage increase in the number of students in 2002 over 2000 ?
17. What is the percentage of students who cleared CAT in 2000 ?
18. What is the percentage change in the overall sales turnover of the five companies together between 2001 - 2002 and 2002 - 2003 ?
19. What is the absolute change in overall sales turnover of the five companies together between 2001 - 2002 and 2002 - 2003 ?
20. Which of the companies shows the maximum percentage difference in sales turnover between the two years ?
21. What should have been the sales turnover of GM in 2002 - 2003 to have shown an excess of the same quantum over 2001 - 2002 as shown by the sales turnover of Maruti ?
22. What is the approximate difference between the average sales turnover of all the companies put together between the years 2001 - 2002 and 2002 - 2003 ?
23. How many companies have shown production below their average production in 2002 - 2003, but have showed above the average production in 2003 - 2004 ?
24. The ratio of Hindustan Motors production in 2003 - 2004 to Honda's production in 2002 - 2003 is ?
25. For how many companies has there been no decrease in production in any year from the previous year ?