Basic-Science-Objective Related Question Answers
1. JPG stands for?
Joint Photographic Expert Group
2. ROM stands for?
Read Only Memory
3. Name the First known E. Paper in the world ?
The-Tbejith (from Belgium)
4. www stands for?
World Wide Web
5. A program used to browse the web is called ?
6. Litmus is obtained from?
7. Who invented camera phone?
8. GUI stands for ?
Grapbical User Interface
9. The fourth generation computer use ?
Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) normally called 'Miracle Chips'.
10. RTF stands for?
Rich Text Format
11. A computer framed to give various network services is called?
12. The first IT Park in the Private Sector in Kera1a is ?
The Muthoot Technopolis.
13. HTTP stands for?
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
14. Information Technology Act was enacted in India in?
15. First Techno park in India is in ?
16. The smallest component of an image that can be transmitted or received in a video display system is known as?
17. CAT stands for ?
Computerised Auxial Tomography
18. WAN stands for ?
Wide Area Network
19. The first world wide web information service in India was launched on ?
January 14; 1995.
20. The basic architecture of computer was developed by ?
John Von Neumann
21. RAM stands for?
Random Access Memory
22. 1Gigabyte= ?
23. HFC-2M was the first computer installed in India in?
Kolkata in 1955.
24. Simputer was discovered by ?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Who is the Father of Super Computer?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions