Facts-about-India Related Question Answers
1. Which river is known as ‘Vridha Ganga’?
2. Which is the largest tiger reserve in India?
3. In which year Indian National Congress approved the Basic Education System propounded by Gandhiji?
4. In which year was the Champaran Satyagraha?
5. Name the Governor General who introduced Doctrine of Lapse?
6. The first British Viceroy of India?
7. The first woman President of the Indian National Congress?
8. The town bombarded by Vasco da Gama during his second visit as the local ruler refused to expel muslim traders from there?
9. Who repealed the Vernacular Press Act?
10. Who was the Viceroy when Indian Penal Code was brought into effect?
11. Who was the Viceroy when Queen Victoria was declared as the Empress of India in 1877?
12. In India, the death anniversary of Gandhiji is observed as?
13. The famous leader whose birth day falls on the birth day of Lal Bahadur Shastri?
14. Who was the Congress president when Jawaharlal Nehru was appointed as the chairman of the National Planning Committee constituted by INC?
Subhas Chandra Bose
15. Who was selected as the second person to observe individual satyagraha in 1940?
16. In which year Mahathma Gandhi became the president of Indian National Congress?
17. Jawaharlal Nehru attended Congress session as a delegate for the first time in 1912. It was held at?
18. Jawaharlal Nehru became the President of the Indian National Congress for the first time in?
19. Jawaharlal Nehru Port is situated at?
20. Jawaharlal Nehru was born in 1889 at?
21. Which state was given the status of ‘associate state’ in 1974?
22. Who was the President of Indian National Congress during the Quit India movement?
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
23. In which railway station of South Africa, Gandhiji was thrown out of a train?
24. Who was the president of India when Bengladesh was formed in 1971?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use | Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
25. Lal Bahadur Shastri is the first Prime Minister to born in 20th century. He was born in?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions
Question ANSWER With Solution