1. Which of the following commands displays the configurable parameters and statistics of all interfaces on a router?
2. Which of the following commands will configure all the default VTY ports on a router?
3. You need to find the broadcast address used on a LAN on your router. What command will you type into the router from user mode to find the broadcast address?
4. Which command will delete the contents of NVRAM on a router?
5. What keystroke will terminate setup mode?
6. What command do you type to save the configuration stored in RAM to NVRAM?
7. You type Router#sh ru and receive an % ambiguous command error. Why did you receive this message?
8. If you wanted administrators to see a message when logging into the router, which command would you use?
9. How many simultaneous Telnet sessions does a Cisco router support by default?
10. You set the console password, but when you display the configuration, the password doesn't show up; it looks like this: [output cut] Line console 0 Exec-timeout 1 44 Password 7098C0BQR Login [output cut] What cause the password to be stored like this?
11. Which command will show you whether a DTE or a DCE cable is plugged into serial 0?
12. You want to totally reinitialize the router and replace the current running-config with the current startup-config. What command will you use?
13. If you delete the contents of NVRAM and reboot the router, what mode will you be in?
14. What is the problem with an interface if you type show interface serial 0 and receive the following message? "Serial0 is administratively down, line protocol is down."
15. Which of the following commands sets the secret password to Cisco?
16. You type the following command into the router and receive the following output: Router#show serial 0/0 ^ % Invalid input detected at '^' marker. Why was this error message displayed?
17. Which of the following commands will display the current IP addressing and the layer 1 and 2 status of an interface? show version show protocols show interfaces show controllers show ip interface
18. You type show running-config and get this output: [output cut] Line console 0 Exec-timeout 1 35 Password BIXPASSWD Login [output cut] What do the two numbers following the exec-timeout command mean?
19. What layer of the OSI model would you assume the problem is in if you type show interface serial 1 and receive the following message? "Serial1 is down, line protocol is down."